Our partner manufacturers in China are capable of producing all sorts of rubber products including tires, tubes, and much more.
We have a wide selection of tires meeting many different needs and specifications including tires for cars, trucks, tractors, motorcycles and even forklifts.
Tire specifications are important to match for each vehicle.
- Tire Type: Mud-Terrain, All-Terrain, Highway, Track and Competition, Summer, Touring, and Performance tires
- Tire Width: width of the tire that is measured in sidewall to sidewall
- Aspect Ratio: ratio height of a tire’s cross-section to the width of the cross section
- Wheel Diameter: size of a wheel measured from one end of the wheel to the other
- Speed Rating: maximum speed capability of a tire. Generally, the speed rating should match the top speed of the vehicle. Global Trade Specialists does NOT recommend exceeding legally posted speeds.
Please provide the above specifications with your price request to Global Trade Specialists.