Do you know…
- How to market your product and make money?
- Who your ideal customer is? Should you sell to wholesalers, retail stores, online retailers, or direct to the end user? Or a combination?
- The best way to reach your ideal customer? Social media? Email marketing? A website and/or blog? Sales calls? Trade shows? Networking? A combination of the above?
- How to create an effective marketing plan? Do you have one?
- What your competitors are offering? What will give you an edge?
- How to price your product to maximize sales and profits?
- What makes your product unique? Can you articulate your message clearly and in a way that provokes a response from your ideal customer?
- Only 10% of new products make money for the company or individual who creates them. Getting a new product engineered and manufactured is an expensive undertaking. Without an effective marketing plan, all of your investment of time and resources will be lost.
Whether you’re just starting or have been in business for years, you will need to:
- Price your product line for maximum sales and profitability
- Differentiate your product from the competition
- Determine your target customer group to focus your time and resources on
- Develop a unique marketing message for your product that will resonate with your ideal customer
- Determine the best marketing methods
- Create an effective marketing plan
Every product and customer target group is unique. Work on a productive strategy.