Maximize Efficiency with Companies in China
Have a part or product you want to get made on a production basis by a Chinese contract manufacturing company? Since 1991 Global Trade Specialists has been helping customers worldwide. GTS has been connecting customers to manufacturing companies in China to produce the products or parts they need.
We offer you a wide range of contract manufacturing services in China
1. One source for all components
We can source parts from multiple factories in China, perform assembly, and final packaging. One of our customer’s products has nine different factories involved. Our partner companies in China manage the entire manufacturing process from start to finish.
2. Competitive pricing
Molds typically cost 80-90% less to make in China, saving thousands of dollars in start up costs.
3. Large scale production capacity
We work with many contract manufacturing China companies that can produce large volumes of parts.
4. Quality control
Our partner companies in China will inspect the shipments. Additionally, we have contracted with an independent, third party inspection company that can provide on-site inspections and provide a report, complete with pictures.
5. Qualified contract manufacturing companies in China with a wide range of processes, including:
- CNC Turning
- CNC Milling
- Laser Cutting
- Waterjet abrasive machining
- Laser Engraving and other marking processes
- Grinding (centerless, CNC, cylindrical, form, gear, surface, thread, and more).
- Heat treating
- Finishing of all types; chrome plating, electroless nickel plating, zinc plating, anodizing, black oxide, hard chrome plating, and more.
- Powder Coating
- PCB Assemblies and components
- Plastic Injection Molding
- Vacuum forming
- Rubber Molding
- Screw machining
- Sheet metal fabrication
- Tube bending and fabrication
- And more
At Global Trade Specialists we are committed to sourcing the best factory for your product and work only with suppliers that guarantee quality. We are your overseas purchasing team, which allows you to focus more of your time on doing the things that grow your business.